Think you have the right stuff?
Westchester Marketing Café LLC is always looking for enthusiastic, inquisitive souls to join our happy little band of geeks.
The ideal candidate for employment will share our passion for learning digital tools and emerging technologies and leveraging them for our clients. Our ongoing projects range from web design to online marketing campaigns and everything in between.
Skills necessary for success include:
- Strong knowledge of WordPress platform & plugins
- Ability to create custom themes & plugins
- Strong knowledge of standard web development tools
- Ability to code for multiple browsers, platforms and devices
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate outcomes & problem solve
- Strong analytical skills, good judgment and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to professionalism
Computer & software experience required:
- Must be proficient with HTML5, CSS3 and able maintain clean code
- Must be familiar with WordPress database structure and files
- Knowledge of phpMyAdmin
- Knowledge of MailChimp, Constant Contact and other ESP providers
- Familiarity with Google Analytics/SEO
- Knowledge of Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social platforms
Introduce yourself by completing our online application form and attaching your resume.
(We will require that you complete a skills assessment prior to any hiring decision. Completing this form does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.)